FastPass+ is Disney’s system that allows park guests to bypass the regular wait line on select attractions.
- Each park guest can schedule 3 FastPasses for 1 park per day through My Disney Experience or at Fastpass+ Kiosks located throughout each park.
- Additional FastPasses can be added for the same park after the last arrival window has passed. Or, a different park if you have a park hopper ticket (you cannot use 2 base tickets in place of a park hopper)
- FastPasses can be scheduled starting at 7:00 AM Eastern Time 60 days in advance for guests staying on Disney property and 30 days for those staying off property.
- There are a limited number of FastPasses given out for each eligible attraction each day.
- For best results, schedule your FastPasses as early as possible.
- In our experience, FastPasses will open up throughout the day so check back if you didn’t get your top choices!
- Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, & Epcot FastPasses work on a tiered system. Each guest can pre-schedule one Tier 1 FastPass and two Tier 2 Fastpasses per park, per day.
- The Magic Kingdom doesn’t have a tier system but there are FastPasses that are more difficult to get than others.
- See our chart below for Tier 1 choices at the 3 parks and most popular at MK.
A+ Planning Tip!
Schedule your FastPass+ times for early in the day to increase your chances of getting a 4th, 5th, and even 6th FastPass+!
Tier 1 FastPasses: