Disney World’s Memory Maker is an effortless way to get great vacation photos!
One of the first things you’ll notice when you walk into any of the 4 major parks is the abundance of park photographers (called Photopass photographers) available to take photos. The photos link to your MagicBand (or you can get a Photopass card from a photographer) and can be purchased individually OR you can get them all through their Memory Maker option.
Pin this for later 🙂
Here’s what you get with Memory Maker:
- Photos taken throughout the park by the MANY Photopass photographers including “Magic Shots”
- Most photos that are taken automatically on rides
- Select Attraction Photos
- Select Attraction Videos – when wearing a linked MagicBand
- All photos are available as unlimited digital downloads for 45 days after your trip
- All travelers in the same party who are linked in My Disney Experience will have access to the downloads
What are Magic Shots?
How Much Does it Cost?
Regular Memory Maker (includes all photos for your entire visit):
Memory Maker One Day (single day of photos)
Is it worth it?
We hope this helps you plan a better Disney World trip! Want more helpful info? We would like to invite you to become a Mouse Tutor Insider. You'll receive access to our downloads & printables (like our Character Location Guide), private Facebook group and our e-mail newsletter. Visit our Resource Library for more information and to get in (or use the form at the footer of our site)! We look forward to seeing you there 🙂