Sign up for our resource library to get a printable version of this post and our e-mail updates!
PIN THIS article for future reference
- Celebration Buttons – 1st visit, birthdays, I’m Celebrating, and Wedding/Anniversary (Pick these up at your resort front desk or at Guest Services in each park. By wearing them, you might just find a little added Disney pixie dust!)
- Children under 3 get free admission into the parks AND dine free at buffet and family style table restaurants
- FastPass+ – this is a free service included with your park ticket purchase. No waiting in long lines. Once you book your first 3 and they are used, you can continue to book more one at a time throughout the day.
- Stickers – Kids can get free stickers from many Disney Cast Members & at DVC stands
- Water – You can pick up free ice water at any Quick Service in the Disney parks
- Autographs – the Characters will sign all kinds of things for you & this is one of the BEST souvenirs to take home!
All parks & resorts
- Wi-Fi – Enjoy free wi-fi during your visit!
All parks, resorts & Disney Springs
- Disney Bus Services – Free bus service that will take you from the Disney resorts to the parks or Disney Springs
- Pin Trading – Trading at parks, resorts, and Disney Springs is tons of fun (the pins are sold, but trading ones you’ve already purchased with others is free)
- Movies – Resorts offer free nightly movies (See guest services at your resort for the schedule)
- Wake Up Call – Guests of Disney resort hotels can request a free wake up call from Mickey or Stitch on their hotel phone.
All Star Value Resorts
- Pool hopping – between the All Stars Value resorts: Music, Sports, and Music if you are a guest at one of these resorts
- Adventure Badges – Kids will enjoy completing challenges in the park to collect over 30 sticker badges!
Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Watch the animals
Art of Animation Resort
- Animation Drawing Classes offered at the Art of Animation Resort. These make great souvenirs
Art of Animation, Pop Century, Value Resorts
- Photo ops! Take pictures with the huge resort icons
Contemporary, Polynesian & Grand Floridian
- Ride the monorail to visit other resorts or just go for a ride – Makes a nice break from the parks and kids LOVE riding the monorail! Strollers don’t have to be folded down.
- Free chocolate candies – from Ghirardelli’s in Disney Springs
- Lego Play Area – The Lego Imagination Center has a free 3,000 sq ft play area filled with Legos.
- Free crafts – in Epcot at the Kidcot locations found within the 11 countries
- Free soda samples – at Epcot’s Club Cool – taste sodas from around the world!
Ft Wilderness Campground
- Chip ‘N Dale’s Campfire Sing-A-Long – Enjoy singing and dancing. The characters do not sign autographs, but do occasionally pose for pictures. Get smores there (extra) or bring your own
- Cinderella’s Princess Promenade – Dance with Cinderella and her Prince at the Grand Floridian. Children ages 3-12 (This is not a meet and greet and they do not sign autographs) Check with the resort for current times and days.
Grand Floridian, Polynesian, Contemporary Resorts
- Watch the Magic Kingdom fireworks from the beaches – of the Grand Floridian or Polynesian or on the observation deck at the Contemporary resort.
Grand Floridian, Polynesian, Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge, Ft Wilderness
- Electrical Water Pageant Parade – Watch this free parade from the resort beaches of the Grand Floridian: 9:15p, Polynesian: 9p, Contemporary: 10p, Wilderness Lodge: 9:30p, or Ft. Wilderness: 9:45p
- Pixie Dust – at the Harmony Barber Shop in Magic Kingdom – stop in and ask
- Leis from the Polynesian – Guests at the resort or Disney World can stop by the front desk and ask for them
Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- Yeeha Bob Piano & Singing Show – very popular show with Yeeha Bob Jackson featuring his wacky singing and piano playing at the Roost. Great for all ages!
Port Orleans Riverside, Old Key West, Boardwalk
- Boat Rides – catch a boat from Port Orleans Riverside or Old Key West to Disney Springs or from the Boardwalk over to the Yacht and Beach Club resorts
Select Locations in Parks
- Free Self-Service Drink Refill Stations – EPCOT: Sunshine Seasons, Electric Umbrella. Magic Kingdom: Tortuga Tavern, Be Our Guest Restaurant. Hollywood Studios: Backlot Express. Animal Kingdom: Restaurantosaurus & Satu’li Canteen have free, self-service drink refill stations
- Campfires – Multiple campfire locations through Walt Disney World. Visit https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/recreation/campfires/ for details
- Watch the geyser – go off every hour between 7am-10p at the Wilderness Lodge